Thursday, April 16, 2009

Chloroplathts

I'm going to Michigan this summer. I don't think I've ever actually been to Michigan before, except for a quick stop in the Detroit airport. I think I'll list the states I've been to:

Utah
California
Tennessee
Illinois
Kansas
Iowa
the District of Columbia
Alabama
Texas
Nebraska
Georgia
Wyoming
Nevada
Arizona
New Mexico
Oklahoma
Mississippi
Florida
New York
Minnesota (MSP airport)
Louisiana
Kentucky
Maryland
Virginia
Missouri

That's all I can think of, anyhow.

Oh, and I'm going moose hunting in October. I hope that'll be more productive than all the elk hunting I've done already.

Edit: I just found out that my English grade is a 98 and I'm kind of mad about it.

9 comments:

miranda said...

First of all, if a 98 isn't good enough for you, you're weird :D

Second of all, the District of Columbia can hardly be classified as a state.

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

My grade was a 102.

Brandon Dahlberg said...

How terrible, you went from an A+ to...an A+...

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

Dude, a 98's like an A. I might lose my exemption status.

muffin godess said...

Right. Mhmm... Anyways. I think I've been to about 15 or 16 of those states! Not doing too horrible! I've traveled the midwest but never have really gotten a chance to go to the southwest. Or west, really, for that matter.

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

Y'oughta go sometime. Nothin' better than desert and washed-up Injuns on reservations.

And Tommy's. And In-N-Out. And skateboarding.

muffin godess said...

Guess what! We don't have to take an AP Eng exam!! I think your saved!*


*I'm pretty sure there was some sarcasm in there.

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

Um...

muffin godess said...

Teehee.