Thursday, February 26, 2009

Itchy knuckles

Does anybody but me ever use the fullscreen mode in browsers? It's kind of neat, and almost handy when you get used to it. The shortcut is usually F11. Try that the next time you use any sort of kiosk that has a keyboard: hit F11. If you're lucky, it's only like Opera or Internet Explorer in fullscreen mode, displaying a custom webpage. I did it the other day at Carmax. Of course, it was only IE5 displaying the Carmax webpage so that customers could search the Carmax inventory conveniently. I changed some setting or other so that people would have a harder time going places other than that site. Helpful ol' me.

2 comments:

miranda said...

I can't imagine the fascination you have with computers. Sometimes I wish I had that fascination, but I guess I have my own interests. I just wanted to say that I respect your interest and seemingly unquenchable thirst for knowledge and experience with computers. It's inspiring.

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

Yay inspiring people!