Saturday, December 6, 2008

Say MARK-2, or せーまくつー

I think I might just be ready to form a band. Problem is all my friends are flakes and we'd never actually get anything done. All I want is a good Creedence Clearwater Revival tribute band. That's all. No, not even that much. Just some buds to jam with. But not buds who think they know everything. It's fine if they actually do know everything, but it's hard to find people like that.

My life kinda sucks right now. I snoozed through a Gummint test and made a C+ cos I defined "republican government" as "where the dudes are sovereign." Normally that'll cut it, but in this instance I should have put "when people vote for dudes to represent them." The big problem is that the same question was asked several times on the same test. So now I have a B+ in a class. Goodbye, straight A record!

I've procrastinated writing my term paper until two nights before it's due and I spent so much time cleaning my room today that I don't think I'll finish writing it by bedtime.

I kinda feel like I've lost all touch with reality over the last two or three years and I'm only now getting it back. This kinda sums it up : button to click on. It's not a fun place to be, but it looks like it's where I am.

Kinda hungry too, but I ate my last cup noodles for lunch.

I've been working a little bit on learning Japanese. So far I've only learned how to read the gojuuon in hiragana, but at least it's easy to sing along with the songs on Heavy Metal L-Gaim now. It's surprising how quickly you can learn something by simply flipping through a stack of flashcards a couple of times.

What should I get for Christmas?

4 comments:

Yours Truly said...

Matthew and I were learning some CCR. You should totally start up a band.

Kay, I gotta go write all of my paper now.

Your Friendly Pinecone said...

I commend you for your taste in web comics, and yeah, I've been there too, its not a fun situation no matter what. Go find someone who you don't have to chase, who loves you back first. takes a while but its the only ones that work.

Your Friendly Pinecone said...

I commend you for your taste in webcomics.
and yeah, I've been there too-- no fun.
Go find someone who'll love you without the chase

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

It's actually not very bad at all. I have no hard feelings against her whatsoever.