Monday, December 8, 2008

Be thou digital

I gotta watch myself.

I'm in a dangerous position. The Anime Expo guys just put up their 2009 page a couple weeks ago and I found out a few minutes ago. There's no information on the site right now, but if I'm not careful, I'll find myself refreshing every ten minutes to check on registration prices and sponsors and events and crap like that.

Ya see, a friend and I had planned to go to AX (the colloquial name for Anime Expo) in 2009, but I failed to get the adult go-ahead. Anyway, we had gotten all sorts of packing lists and stuff set up and we were trying to figure out who was going and who was cosplaying as who. I was going to be Liquid Snake!

So it ended up being a waste of time. Just like the SOS Brigade t-shirts. And the "As long as we're better than One Piece..." t-shirts. I guess I'm just lazy. Oh well, so was Rip Van Winkle. And he took a big long nap and missed the most awesome war in his era.

Keeyash!

(Be thou analog)