Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Toes

Apparently I'm really popular on the INet. Somehow I ended up searching for myself (my INet aliases, really) on Google and I rank pretty high. So does my blog. It ranks higher than any of my friends's blogs, I think. Google gives it a PageRank of 2? It was higher than that. Anyhow! I was really surprised to see how high I ranked on Image Search too. Last time I checked any of this I was way down at the bottom with obscure search terms like "color pages that are made out for you." These days Swedes can type in Def Leppard lyrics and find my blog in a flash. Cool, huh?

6 comments:

dema miranda said...

Ever wonder about privacy in the near future? It's quite scary to think about.

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

I'm not too worried.

mle said...

I love you Dema.

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

U kive bith if tiy,

OK! I'm going to put my hands on the keyboard the right way :S

I love both of you.

No Name said...

Aweh. Bloggerly love!

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

Sometimes I just can't help myself.