Saturday, September 13, 2008

S/PDIF

I almost forgot about this. Good thing I remembered, or no one would ever be able to see it and laugh with me.

It's a poem some friends and I wrote one day for a homework assignment. It's not really supposed to mean anything.

a troubled friend (Title - Person's Name)
[Redacted] (Your name)

When I watch you
falling down like rain
depressed and disconsolate, surrounded by the despair
of your dismal dwelling
or
when I watch you
in your dreary depths
without a way out
pondering life and death
like a rose, trampled on the ground
I say
when I watch you
you ghost in a shell
who used to smile so bright
I stand up
through your sorrow
I stand up

南运

[Teacher's note: Please share w/ your friend Well written-]

I hope my typography is understandable. I almost feel like e.e. cummings.

1 comment:

ashleybee said...

Josh will always be the owner of this poem. Good times in English.