Thursday, September 25, 2008

Never gonna shake it...

I don't know what to say.

I guess this can be called writer's block. It's no fun, if that's what it is. I want to say something, but I don't know what. It's worse than not knowing the answer to a math problem but not so terrifying as night paralysis.

I could bore you with "random" facts. The word "really" does not appear anywhere in the King James Version of the Bible.

I could tell you everything I've bought for myself recently. A Camouflage record, some tapes, and a JVC dual tape deck.

I could tell you all the happy things that have happened to me. I was elected to President of the French Club.

I could tell you all the sad things. Another one of my mother's uncles has terminal cancer.

I could tell you how happy I am that I have the friends I do. Thanks, guys.

I could tell about my favorite comic strips. I really like Dilbert.

Yay tempo, hein?

4 comments:

mle said...

Sound melancholy.

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

Not really. Just writer's-blocky.

mle said...

Same way. I don't have any ideas for writing an essay. I have some time, since I extended the deadline, but still.

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

Extended the deadline?