Sunday, August 10, 2008

Dang man!

Turns out that sometimes my plans do work. I have all these great ideas, like using concrete walls as practice for stabbing people with beer bottles, but they always end up really bad. Like I end up stabbing myself with the beer bottle instead. Or all the times I figured out an awesome prank that I was going to do, but it turned out in the end that I didn't care enough to carry it out.

But sometimes my plans do work, like I just said. Then it's freaking awesome. And sometimes there's a little bonus afterwords. It makes me so happy. It validates my existence, in a way.

Keeyash!

10 comments:

melee said...

Good for you.

You are referring to the game on Sat, si?

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

Ja.

dema miranda said...

It was fun. Thanks for planning it, RT.

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

You're welcome!

mle said...

Sorry 'bout Friday.

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

'Snot your fault. And sorry for making you sick.

Blub said...

Speaking of snot... ;)

But it was great seeing everyone again. I'm really looking forward to hanging out with you guys this year...

It didn't verify my existence though.

I don't exist.

mle said...

You made me sick!!
Ahhhhhhhh!!! Achoo. Sniffle.

I'm pretty bad. Here's to the first day of school!

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

I really am SO sorry! No kidding!

melee said...

Esta bien. Esta bien.