Sunday, August 31, 2008

Covert Jazz!

I have a leg holster for my iPod. It's flipping cool. I can hide it inside my pants or under a large coat. If I run the earbud wire under my shirt, I can let the wires come up the back of my neck and keep the buds themselves from being too noticeable.

Chew on that, authority. Do I want to spray-paint something? I think I'll put on some Psychedelic Furs. Do I want to run from the cops? Motteke Sailor Fuku. Rob a bank? Why Can't This Be Love. Case the joint? Research Lab from the Portable Ops soundtrack. Stay awake in class? License to Thrill. Beat up druggies? Hymn of the USSR.

Sounds fun, eh? It's not unlike that commercial I saw for ING bank or whatever. This dude was walking around in the park and there was a dude wearing a tracksuit walking in front of him carrying a boombox playing impressive music (gerunds much?). He was described as a guy with his own themetrack.

What do you think my themetrack should be?

12 comments:

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

Really, what should my themetrack be?

ashleybee said...

That's is simply the hardest question in the universe.

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

Why else would I ask? I like to challenge my readers, sort of like Micheal Savage challenges his listener's patience.

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

Actually, nix that. Should be "listeners'"

dema miranda said...

Hmmm...hard. I say hit the shuffle button. I don't know. Sorry.

Blub said...

I always thought assigning yourself ONE song was a bad idea... people change and their "theme" changes with them.

That being said, when we take into account how radical you are, it seems that you are totally different every single day of the week.

Therefore, one song = impossible.

ashleybee said...

It's like some days you're a "High 'n' Dry" person and others you're a "Pigs in the Wing" person. Really, there is no true answer to this question.

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

I'm glad we have this sorted out. I'm going to pick something impressive. Maybe write my own orchestral score thing.

melee said...

That would have to be one long orchestral score. And I think that applies to everyone.

My soundtrack is whatever happens to be playing in my head at any given moment. When I'm happy, I have a list of applicable songs. Same when depressed, or sad.

Easy to tell my mood, ain't it?

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

I'm often very confused by your mood. I'm not sure what I mean by that. Probably shouldn't have said it.

Anonymous said...

No. It's understandable. I'm kind of...fickle? Mood swingable?? Weird???

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

Fickle's fine.