Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Where's my ID?

I had a dream last night that I was playing onstage with Def Leppard. We were sort of adlibbing and I was playing a doubleneck guitar. It was so cool, especially the twelve-string guitar solo I pulled off at the end. I need to get a band put all the way together, as in give it a name. And maybe get another guitarist and vocalist. And a drummer. Those are pretty hard to find where I live, ya know.

Anyway, this is sort of a waste of bandwidth. But I realized the other day that a TRUE netizen needs not worry about wasting collective bandwidth, especially with a service like Blogger. The true netizen needs to always contribute worthwhile information to the space so that others can use it.


Stop making me pay for your stuff, Yahoo. I can't wait til Microsoft acquires you. Then your stuff will be FREE.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

ad and libbing are separate, I think.

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

Who cares?

Blub said...

Aren't you usually the one correcting people? You're contradicting yourself!

Nice dream, by the way. I'm sure you was rockin'!

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

Because I'm infallible and anything I say goes. Therefore, if I say that someone is wrong, they're wrong, and if I say something is right, it's right.

(sarcasm)

Yeah, that part of the dream was pretty cool, but the "everybody needs to take off their clothes so they'll fit better" wasn't so much.

Anonymous said...

Did you ever get your PSAT scores back? I bet you got 99 percentile! :)

Did you take it as a junior?

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

2100.

melee said...

By the way, just to clear my name...that anon. wasn't me.

Point of interest though, didn't they have a different scoring system for the PSAT we took at Harding?

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

Yeah, I know. It was a guy in New Hampshire.

As far as I know, there was no difference in scoring.

And... off topic. How did coffee today roll out?

mel'ee said...

See ya!!!

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

See me what? Are you going somewhere?

Anonymous said...

I did go to Milwaukee, and man, is it nice up there. It was like a solid 80 and the people we were hanging out with were like, oh, it's kinda hot, let's go inside. It was fun though. I got blessed by the Virgin Mary!!!

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

Glad to hear it. (I don't think 80's very hot.)

Anonymous said...

It's not hot at all! But they were kind of sweating. teehee

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

Wimps.