Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm happy.

I finally got my hands on a pair of suspenders. They're sort of a bluish color. I've been wearing them with the same ripped jeans and faded MIT shirt for three days. Well, not really. I wore shorts and a red shirt Thursday.

Bad news though. I ripped my favorite Vans on the couch corner and I forgot to bring chopsticks... I'm not going to be able to eat on this trip. What's wrong with me? How do I forget something that important? That's like a normal person forgetting to bring their glasses or something. That's like me forgetting my glasses. It's like me forgetting my Cubs wristband. It's like a normal person forgetting their foot. It just can't happen. It's not right.

What's this world coming to?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know how hard it is to get ahold of a pair of suspenders anywhere? mle

dema miranda said...

"IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT":)

You know, I used to beg my mom to let me wear suspenders because I idolized Steve Irkel. In an attempt to keep me somewhat girly, though, my mom refused to let me wear them, so I settled for overalls. My mom said that I never wore pants, only overalls, for the longest time. Just thought I'd share. There's more about Dema than you ever wanted to know:) I'm glad you're happy though:0

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

Thing is, I still haven't found any lederhosen. I'd love some lederhosen. I'd also love a kilt and some tactical action web gear. I guess they're all in the same class of clothing. Straps, eh? Except for the kilt.

And Dema, I did the overalls thing too. They were a pair of old Key brand denims that were hand-me-downs from Mom. Strange, eh?

Anonymous said...

I always hated overalls. But my mom made me wear them.
Hehe. Since there are lederhosen in the costume room at harding, I actually tried them on and got a coupla pictures. Not that I'm ever gonna share them with anyone.
mle

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

Well, don't tell us that you have pictures and then refuse to share the pictures. That's like the Lithuanian teacher at my old skool who had trouble adjusting to capitalism. He'd eat cookies by the dozen right in front of students so that he could watch them squirm.

Anonymous said...

What kind of cookies?
And why did he have to be Lithuanian? mle

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

Chocolate chip, I believe. It's a story a buddy of mine told me after I left.

He was Lithuanian... because... he was born in Lithuania? As a communist? He was totally Red in any case.

Anonymous said...

Now you're making racist comments about his skin type (j/k!!!). I like choc. chip. Though they are overrated. I do, however, know their origin. Which made me a huge nerd once.
mle

ashleybee said...

Suspenders are rad.

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

I wonder what chili-flavored cookies would be like.