Thursday, May 8, 2008

Journalism? Isn't that supposed to be for sissies? I watch too much Fox News.

Well, I accepted the invitation today.

For years Mom's been trying to get me to do the newspaper or yearbook. I guess it's because of all the underground papers I've tried to run. She thinks I'll be good at it.

So I always got a form and filled it out halfway before summarily forgetting it.

Today a friend asked if I would join, as they're going to lose a member. I figured "what the heck it won't hurt to write a sample, I've got enough time." So it looks like I'm going to fill out an application.

I figure all of my bloggerific experience should help some.

I feel bad for not applying to those jobs at TechRepublic and Hack_a_day.

2 comments:

dema miranda said...

I really hope you get to join journalism. You will do so well. I am confident in that. It is a lot of fun, and you will make a great addition to the staff! You don't understand how excited I am for you!

ashleybee said...

Words can't explain how excited I am... even though it's not "official" or anything. Haha. :D