Friday, May 23, 2008

Huh, vinyl is extra twangy.

I have a subscription to Scientific American, and I finally got a new issue in the mail today (yay for free time to read a very wordy magazine about evolution and global warming). One of the articles was interesting.

It was about healthful effects of blogging. I had never thought much about healthful effects of blogging, but the stuff it said made a bunch of sense. Plus the pictures made it so I didn't have to read as much.

Let's see if I can find a link to the article...

Crap, no. Anyway, blogging cures AIDS, triggers dopamine release, boosts limbic system response.

FIN.

1 comment:

dema miranda said...

Finding a healthy--not dangerous--outlet to let out some steam and get your thoughts out is very healthy. It's better than throwing things or hitting people. I don't know; I like it:)