Saturday, May 31, 2008

Here we go again.

Yet another copy/paste. I substituted the original answers with my own. This could be considered a follow-up to the last post, if you want to see it that way.

Note: This is supposed to be humorous.

1. Is that your natural hair color?
Of course!

2. Where was your default pic taken?
Hmmm... depends which one. Probably the desert.

3. What's your middle name?
Not telling you. I don't trust the Internet.

4. Your current relationship status?
None.

5. Honestly, does your crush like you back?
How in the heck would I know? I'm no lie detector.

6. What is your current mood?
Procrastinatory?

7.What color underwear are you wearing?
I'll kick your shins if you ask that again.

8.What is one thing that makes you happy?
Pulling the trigger of a gun, feeling the hammer fall, seeing a neat little hole show up right where I wanted it.

10. If you could go back in time, and change something what would it be?
Not be as big of a jerk.

11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day- what would you be?
Bird of some sort.

12. Ever had a near death experience?
Of course. They usually involve water.

13. Something you do a lot?
Imagine! Then curse myself for imagining stupid stuff.

14. What's the name of the song stuck in your head right now?
"Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley. Hehe.

15. who did you copy and paste this from?
That identity will not be revealed, for the protection of the innocent.

16. Name someone with the same b-day as you?
Oh, loads. But I'm not telling, because it IS the Internet.

17. When was the last time you cried?
Oh, years and years ago.

18. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
Yup! Loved every minute of it, too.

19. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Invisibility would be super handy, but flying might be fun. Or I could do the whole human mercury thing like on Alex Mack.

20. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Hair color... I have terrible vision, it's about all I can really see without looking super close.

21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I just stand around all surly-like when I get taken there. Freakin' hippie joint.

22. What’s your biggest secret?
Not telling. What's your problem, man?

23. What's your favorite color?
Well, I have different favorite colors for different things. Like for t-shirt fabric, I prefer charcoal gray. Or charcoal grey. Hoohoo, gettin' fancy.

24. When was the last time you lied?
Oh man, not today. That's for sure.

25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
Occasionally. I tend to only do it if I remember it from my own "kiddyhood."

27. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Nuthin'.

28. Do you speak any other language?
The language of love. Just kidding... French is my specialty, but I can do a little Spanish and German as the need arises.

29. What's your favorite smell?
Gasoline... or maybe that old smell that I hardly ever smell. The one from skool.

30. If you could describe life in one word what would it be?
Fun!

31. When was the last time you gave/received a hug?
Yesterday morning.

32. Have you ever been kissed in the rain?
What in the heck is it with kissing in the rain? (Seriously folks, I'm not making this up.) And no. Never kissed in the rain.

33. What are you thinking about right now?
My feet.

34. What should you be doing?
French... maybe a bit of reading. I'm sweaty from mowing the lawn, so I need to take a shower too.

35. What was the last thing that made you upset?
Dunno really. Depends on the exact meaning of the word "is."

36. How often do you pray?
Practically every ten minutes, if that rarely. Seriously.

37. Do you like working in the yard?
Sometimes.

39. Name 5 things in your closet.
Computer equipment, rocket engines, hats, poster collection, stash of old Popular Mechanics.

40. Do you act different around your crush?
People tell me I do, but I can't tell.


Strange what floats around the web these days.

And people, don't go just telling me how my answers are wrong. They are right because these are supposed to be answered how they apply to me, not anyone else.

4 comments:

Jellyfish said...

You're wrong. Ha.

Here are my thoughts.

5- ha.
12- more haha
29- describe the smell from school!

40- it's true.

And again, you're wrong.

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

Oh grow up... :)

Jellyfish said...

To that, I can only say one thing...

I'm a ninja.

RT (Panzer Time!) said...

Good ol' status quo.