Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Quizzes!

I love these things. They're pretty accurate, if you answer honestly.

OS quiz:







Last time I was TRS-DOS. Looks like things have changed a bit.

File type:







Not too happy with this one. I was an .exe last time.

White and Nerdy quiz:



Wow, I was in the 90's last time. I wonder how I got so "normal" all of a sudden.

Programming Language quiz:








That's true. Odd, though, that I've never even seen a chunk of Prolog source.

Website quiz:













Not true. I think I was Amazon last time.

Nerd quiz:













What else?


Nerd quiz:


NerdTests.com says I'm a Mega-Dorky Nerd God.  What are you?  Click here!


Yup. I was never much of a sci-fi type.

Stupid test:


StupidTester.com says I'm 0% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!


Sweet! 0% stupid!

Computer Geek quiz:


My computer geek score is greater than 100% of all people in the world! How do you compare? Click here to find out!


No surprises there. For real, man.

Zombie Survival quiz:


The Zombie Survival Test -- Create and Take a Fun Test @ NerdTests.com's User Tests!


I think it took off points for my preference of an assault rifle to a shotgun. These jokers apparently haven't seen how good I am with an assault rifle. Accuracy where it counts, firepower when it matters.

Trekkie quiz:


The Trekkie Test -- Create and Take a Fun Test @ NerdTests.com's User Tests!


Sweet. Honestly, I thought I'd do worse. I love Star Trek, but I can't watch it as much as I like because I can't afford the DVDs and it's not on TV anywhere near as often as it used to be.

Money Lover quiz:

71st percentile. I love money, but even I have scruples.

Hmm. That seems to be it. I thought there were more somewhere. If I find them I'll let you know.

1 comment: