Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Whatever 99th percentile is raw

Today we took the PSAT in school. It was sort of fun because I got to show off how much of a genius I am without looking like a snob.

I think I made a perfect score, or pretty close anyhow. I know 100% that I did on the math sections. I don't see how I couldn't have. I probably only got a 90th percentile on the English sections. Since the last time I took the SAT was before the writing section was added, I
don't know what the total possible score is and I can't tell you what I predict I got.

In 2006 I took the SAT and I made an 1120 total. That was a Verbal score of 610 and a Math score of 510. Since then I've figured out a bunch more math (actually, I learned it about 3 months after I first took the test). I'll post the scores when I get them after Christmas.

No comments: